MR. PENDERGRAFT SERVES AS AN ARBITRATOR IN DISPUTES INVOLVING THE ENERGY AND FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRIES. MEMBERSHIPS INCLUDE:
- FELLOW , THE CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF ARBITRATORS (LONDON)
- DISTINGUISHED PANEL OF NEUTRALS, INTERNATIONAL CENTER FOR DISPUTE PREVENTION AND RESOLUTION
- PANEL OF ARBITRATORS, FINANCIAL INDUSTRY REGULATORY AUTHORITY (FINRA),
- PANEL OF ARBITRATORS, THE FORUM
- ADVISORY BOARD MEMBER, INSTITUTE FOR TRANSNATIONAL ARBITRATION
Any party in an arbitration for which Mr. Pendergraft is proposed as arbitrator is requested to promptly disclose any facts or circumstances considered relevant to his impartiality or independence as soon as that information is reasonably available and, for that purpose, to undertake a reasonable continuing search of publicly available information promptly after learning of his prospective appointment as arbitrator.
Mr. Pendergraft attends many conferences and events and is, or has been, a member of several organizations; he does not maintain records of fellow members, speakers or participants, nor does he monitor contact lists on LinkedIn or Facebook followers. Tangential connections in such contexts are typically not considered to be relationships that might affect impartiality or independence.